Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Blog Announcement

Hello everyone! As I mentioned before in a previous post (possibly months ago), I have an announcement to make about the blog:




It's a decision that I've been toying with for a few months and expanding my reach so I'll be moving the blog onto WordPress. I'll make a more formal announcement in the weeks to come when the transition from Blogger will be complete and where you can find this blog on WordPress.

Blogger has been a great surface to speak about what I love and sharing it with others. I hope to reach a larger audience with this move. There have been times where I thought about letting this blog go, but I want to take it further and make it better. Through this, I've become a better writer, looking at films differently, and hopefully getting more people into the theaters. Other ideas are in the works (including the possibility of a YouTube channel) to speak about movies and other things that I love!

So, I'll keep you all posted on what's going on and I hope you'll follow me in this transition!

Thank you for your continuing support!

No comments:

Post a Comment