Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Movie Spots during a Super Bowl Blowout

     Good evening, everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed that debacle of a football game this past Sunday. Even the commercials weren't that good. Only a few of them were able to catch my attention and entertain me but you all know what I was looking forward to. The summer blockbusters all love to bring new footage to the masses while households are all watching the biggest football game of the year.

     In case you all didn't get a chance to see them, I'm here to bring them all to you.

     First...Captain America: The Winter Soldier

   
     Next...The Amazing Spider-Man 2



     Disney's continuing resurrection of childhood classics with The Muppets: Most Wanted



     We were also given our first look at Transformers: Age of Extinction. Might I add that I'm excited to see Optimus Prime on a dragon with a sword? Hopefully, we'll find out more that will make audiences see this film.


     Our look at the video game-turned-attempted movie franchise, Need for Speed



     I hope everyone loved seeing these previews and added some of these movies to your must watch list for this year. 

     As an added bonus, here is the final preview for March's Divergent


     Stay warm, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment